House in Robertson
Rare Village Acres - Unique Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located on the edge of the village, in one of the best streets in Robertson, this five acre property awaits your imagination to create your very own rural retreat. Built in the 1970's, the home is privately tucked away within your very own secret garden of established specimen trees and flowering plants.
Mostly level, this property has three road frontages and has recently been included in the local council's 'rezoning corridor' for future subdivision potential.
Whether you're seeking a weekender, permanent residence or investment opportunity, this property is versatile for all lifestyles.
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Formal lounge with raked ceilings
- Open fireplace, gas heating, R/C air conditioning
- Original kitchen with island bench, electric appliances
- Large family bathroom
- Second bathroom or mud room with shower and toilet
- North facing sunroom with beautiful garden vistas
- Upstairs loft, perfect for home office or teenage retreat
- Huge conservatory with large picture windows
- Triple carport, circular driveway, established trees, gardens
Robertson village is in the heart of the southern highlands of NSW, a 20 minute drive from Bowral and Moss Vale and approx 40 minutes to the coast.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
3 carport spaces