Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
House for Sale in Bowral
A truly unique lifestyle property on 7 acres in the heart of Bowral
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 10 Cars
Architecturally designed and master built, this impressive homestead sits proudly on the southern slopes of Mount Gibraltar. Relax on the wrap around verandah and take in its elevated vantage point showcasing magnificent views across the district and out to Moss Vale.
Flawlessly encapsulating refined yet relaxed rural living, the residence incorporates generous accommodation, elegant sophistication and a seamless outdoor integration to ensure a lifestyle of privacy, comfort and magical tranquility.
Set on 7 acres of gently undulating paddocks and grounds including a resort-style pool, your own private vineyard and flourishing vegetable gardens, the comprehensive infrastructure provided will ensure your pastoral pursuits are well catered to.
A truly outstanding property in a desirable Old Bowral locale, you will be mere moments to the vibrant cafes and boutique shops of Bowral and central to everything that the beautiful Southern Highlands has to offer.
- Superb living zones exude charm and elegance with soaring ceilings and large windows amplifying the sense of space.
- Norseman combustion fire adds a rural touch, providing beautiful warmth and ambience
- Expansive country kitchen boasts a chef's gas cooktop, granite benches, butler's pantry, Carrara marble splashback and servery to the alfresco setting
- Two sizeable alfresco entertaining areas, one with a fabulous sandstone pizza oven
- Palatial master retreat flaunts captivating views, a sitting area, walk in robe and ensuite
- Four further bedrooms are fitted with built ins, while an ensuite adjoins the guest room
- Travertine tiles and heating lighting features in each bathroom and the guest ensuite
- Stunning, fully fenced mineral swimming pool, positioned to be able to take in the view
- Flourishing vegetable gardens, apple tree espeliar and a seasonal orchard pave the way for self sufficiency
- Private vineyard with soon-to-be-harvested chardonnay and pinot noir grapevines
- E4 Zoning offers enormous potential for farm stay, cellar door and B & B accomodations S.T.C.A
- Water supplied via a 110,000L concrete tank and a separate 20,000L rainwater tank (town water is available)
- Enormous machinery shed with 3-phase power and a car hoist, perfect for the motoring enthusiast
- 7 fenced paddocks; 2 animal enclosures; 2 large dams, one with 100 silver perch; beautiful chook house with lead-light windows
- Excellent insulation contributes to energy efficiency, as does ducted heating/cooling, double-glazed windows and doors and 13.5 kilowatt solar panels
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
2.8328 ha / 7 acres
10 garage spaces