Beautifully landscaped, half acre vacant block
Backing on to a vast expanse of bushland reserve, never to be built-out, this vacant land parcel spans an incredible versatile 2,002sqm. On a gently sloping block, it promises all the beginnings of a fantastic treechange or family retreat, all just a few minutes drive from Mittagong centre. Fenced on all sides, the block has already been beautifully landscaped to feature immaculate lawns, established box hedges and mature flowering trees. Complete with a freestanding garage and versatile storage sheds, all it needs now is for you to build the home you've always wanted.
- Elevated setting with sublime views towards the Kangaloon escarpment
- Near-new Colorbond fencing, vehicle accessible front and rear gates
- Mature flowering gardens and stonefruit trees, enclosed vegetable garden
- Several additional garden storage sheds at rear plus four rainwater tanks
- Absolute privacy with nothing but bush, farmland and garden vistas
- In a sought-after residential area, surrounded by quality new family homes
- Space for a hobby farm or a private, fully self-contained guest retreat
- Within walking distance to the spectacular Southern Highlands Golf Course
- Five minutes drive to Mittagong shops/rail, less than 15 minutes to Bowral
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.