Sold Off Market!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned on the edge of the lovely Hill Top rural pocket, this single level brick home is a fabulous opportunity to take what currently is, and truly make it your own. Its solid exterior bones and fresh interiors set amid towering established trees, offer an idyllic setting on a virtually level sundrenched block. Only minutes to the village town centre and a short drive to Mittagong, this is your chance to create a modest yet beautiful family home.
- Generous 1144sqm land parcel, fenced on three sides
- Gorgeous timber floors and freshly paint throughout
- Lovely, light and airy, open living space features a/c
- Functional kitchen and bathroom plus internal laundry
- Three good sized, bright bedrooms with leafy outlooks
- Attached carport provides covered entry to the house
- Large storage shed, ideal as a workshop or man-cave'
- A few cosmetic updates will see the home transformed
- Really amazing entry level property for first home buyers
- Easy freeway access, 40-mins Sydney, 15-mins Mittagong
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.