Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Gorgeous Family Haven with Additional Loft Studio
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on a perfectly picturesque and gloriously sun-drenched 1000sqm block, the Main House(c1960s) has been sympathetically updated, giving it a subtle contemporary edge whilst maintaining its enchanting Highlands cottage feel.It seamlessly integrates formal and informal, indoor and outdoor living and entertaining. At the rear of the property is the Studio House offering flexibility and loads of potential. It is expansive and self-contained, currently with one bedroom but the potential to add another. This private haven enjoys a wonderfully convenient location, mere minutes to Mittagong station and the bustling village centre.
Main House Features include:
● Lovely open plan lounge and dining space plus a separate sunroom
● Huge light-filled family room overlooks stunning landscaped back yard
● An all-weather timber alfresco deck overlooks the lush front gardens
● Kitchen features 900mm s/s freestanding gas stove/oven, dishwasher
● Built in wardrobes in all three elegant bedrooms, master has ensuite
● Fresh family bathroom with modern fittings; additional guest w/c
● High ceilings and gorgeous timber floorboards feature throughout
● Reverse cycle air conditioning; carport plus additional off-street parking
● Stroll to the station, village shops and cafes, medical centre, local parks and schools
Studio House includes:
● Fabulous double height, open plan living space further enhanced by large loft area
● Oversized bedroom with air conditioning and built in robe, opening out to private deck
● Neat kitchenette and stylish bathroom
● Ideal as a home office, private guest retreat or family accommodation
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,050m² / 0.26 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.