Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Your Very Own Idyllic Woodlands Sanctuary
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Sitting behind a picturesque white picket fence, framed by towering trees and nestled amid
an abundance of lush native plants and established fruit trees, this approx 100 year old weatherboard and
shingle clad home is somewhat reminiscent of a traditional woodlands cottage. Exposed
timber beams and trims, rich wood floors and bare brick feature throughout and provide a
lovely welcoming ambiance as well as a truly homely feel.
- Rustic yet charming timber cottage on approx. 1200sqm of idyllic land
- Modern eat-in kitchen with electric SMEG stove, dishwasher and pantry
- Lovely light filled lounge features an Ultimate 500 wood heater plus air con.
- Covered rear deck provides the perfect spot for relaxed family entertaining
- Sprawling sun-drenched gardens include a vegetable patch and fruit trees
- Three generously sized bedrooms plus additional sunroom/fourth bedroom
- Character filled bathroom complete with sunken bath and separate shower
- Laundry with second w/c and both internal and external access, long side driveway leads to double LUG
- A short distance to Mittagong's Highlands Marketplace, schools and parks
- Professionally re-painted inside and out this year
- Thermal windows installed throughout
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1,216m² / 0.3 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.