Wide Street Frontage with a Sunny Northerly Aspect
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located on the high side of a peaceful Hill Top street, this understated brick home boasts a superb northerly aspect, a generous family friendly floorplan and a wonderful outdoor entertaining space. Set on a sun-drenched 630sqm block, it is ideal for both young families looking to settle into a lovely community village, or investors wanting to add a quality property to their portfolio. All this just minutes from Hill Top's local village offerings and a short picturesque drive to both Mittagong and Bowral's town centres & 45 mins drive to Campbelltown.
- A beautiful slow burning fire features in the oversized living room
- Central kitchen and dining area extends effortlessly to the outdoors
- L-shaped covered timber deck overlooks child friendly level gardens
- Neat kitchen provides dishwasher, pantry, electric stove & wall oven
- Each of the four generously sized bedrooms is fitted with built ins
- Accomodating family bathroom features separate vanity, w/c and amenities
- Double LUG with covered rear access to indoors, internal laundry, A/C
- Potential to contemporise and add your own touch should you wish
- Easy freeway access and a short 15-minute drive to Mittagong & 1.5 hours to Sydney.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
630m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.